The capital has seen a dramatic increase in the number of people being killed or seriously injured in accidents has sent London casualty statistics soaring. According to the report of Tfl, there is an increase of 26% yearly in road accidents. It is reported that 1220 people got killed or had a severe injury […]
- Police Hunt Continues for the Attacker Who Assaulted a Cab Driver
- Parisian Cabbie Charged With Attempted Murder Over the Stabbing of United Fan
- Thirty Charging Points Planned in North Staffordshire to Urge Cabbies
- Driver Fined £735 After Pleading Guilty to Multiple Offences
- Uber Drivers Are Ready to Take Legal Action Against the London Mayor
A Leicestershire cab driver who was left blinded i...
A Parisian cabbie who was in custody after alleged...
Thirty charging points have been planned to set fo...