Thirty charging points have been planned to set for electric taxis across North Staffordshire to encourage cabbies to buy more eco-friendly electric vehicles. Taxi Infrastructure Investment Fund has funded the Local authorities by more than £78,000. Now, the authorities will create ten points initially in there with our thirty points planned in total. Currently, […]
- Warning Issued for All Private Hire Drivers Over Correct Company Signage
- Taxi Driver Blinded After Thug Smashed His Eye With a Metal Pole
- Taxi Driver Attacked With Machete and Hammer in Trafford
- Berkshire Teenager Sentenced for Robbing Taxi Drivers
- Fare-dodger in Scunthorpe Stole Taxi After Cabbie Went to Report Him
All the Private hire drivers are being warned that...
A taxi driver has been left blinded in one eye aft...
A taxi driver was reportedly attacked with a mache...