Thirty charging points have been planned to set for electric taxis across North Staffordshire to encourage cabbies to buy more eco-friendly electric vehicles. Taxi Infrastructure Investment Fund has funded the Local authorities by more than £78,000. Now, the authorities will create ten points initially in there with our thirty points planned in total. Currently, […]
- Police Hunt Continues for the Attacker Who Assaulted a Cab Driver
- Parisian Cabbie Charged With Attempted Murder Over the Stabbing of United Fan
- Thirty Charging Points Planned in North Staffordshire to Urge Cabbies
- Driver Fined £735 After Pleading Guilty to Multiple Offences
- Uber Drivers Are Ready to Take Legal Action Against the London Mayor
A Leicestershire cab driver who was left blinded i...
A Parisian cabbie who was in custody after alleged...
Thirty charging points have been planned to set fo...