All the Private hire drivers are being warned that they could face sanctions and massive fines for not displaying company signs on their vehicles as council bosses are on a mission to protect their passengers. Colchester Council‘s strict rules for licensed drivers state that all the private hire drivers must display the company logo […]
- Cabbie Ran for His Life When a Violent Passenger Attacked and Robbed Him
- Glasgow Uber Driver Banned Over Ability to Speak English
- Google Maps Plans to Add a New Safety Feature for Taxi Passengers
- Uber Will Soon Ban Passengers for Below Average Ratings
- Manchester Airport to Increase Parking Fees for Drivers
A cabbie from Leicester was left frightened for hi...
An Uber driver was banned over his ability to spea...
Google appears to be planning a new safety feature...